Triumfant Resolution Manager is a NIST SCAP Validated solution for performing the scanning and remediation processes for Federal Agencies to achieve and maintain compliance with the Federal Desktop Core Configuration (FDCC). The Triumfant FDCC Compliance solution comes complete with a full set of the FDCC policies and controls and the FDCC specific reports to validate compliance.
Automated FDCC Scanning and Remediation
Triumfant is certified by NIST for the following capabilities: FDCC Scanner, Authenticated Configuration Scanner, Misconfiguration Remediation, and Authenticated Vulnerability and Patch Scanner (See the details on the NIST Web site here)and scans every computer every day to ensure each machine is in compliance with the FDCC compliance policies and controls included in the Triumfant solution. When non-compliant conditions are identified, the Triumfant solution stands apart in its ability to do what what NIST calls "misconfiguration remediation" via the automated remediation capabilities of Resolution Manager. Triumfant creates a surgical remediation to address the problem without the need for human intervention. The result is a continuous state of compliance with significantly reduced labor costs. Triumfant identifies the problem and automatically fixes the problem, freeing agency staff to address other pressing issues secure in the knowledge that every machine starts the day in FDCC compliance.
A New Level of Visibility
Triumfant also stands apart in its ability to provide unmatched visibility into the FDCC Compliance process. Organizations can readily monitor compliance status at the organizational level down to the status of individual machines. This includes the formats used to report FDCC status to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).
NIST SCAP Validation
Triumfant has been validated by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) as conforming to the Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) and its component standards. SCAP validation assures that a solution meets the NIST standards for validating the linkage between computer security configurations and the NIST controls framework, and is a required component of FDCC compliance. While there are several validated FDCC scanners, Triumfant stands alone in its ability to do automated misconfiguration remediation where there is no human intervention needed to write an associated script to perform the remediation tasks.
- Powerful, NIST SCAP validated solution
- Reduced human resource costs through automated remediation, thereby reducing total cost of ownership
- Unmatched visibility and control through the graphical dashboard and detailed reporting capabilities provide agencies with real-time visibility into their compliance status
- Proven, feature-rich tool that can be easily extended to monitor and remediate configuration requirements beyond the FDCC mandate, further maximizing the return on investment.
- Rich, detailed and extensive reporting reporting enables agency staff to quickly and easily generate compliance filings as well as provide executive visibility into the process
- Executive Dashboard with real-time impact metrics, provides graphical summaries of problems by type, group and frequency, and presents up-to-date metrics on compliance
- Intuitive Web-based user interface simplifies implementation and ongoing administration via features such efficient navigation, easy to use controls and in-context information
- Policy templates allow administrators to define and enforce policies for virtually any attribute in a population of managed machines. Triumfant provides the FDCC specific templates for rapid adoption.